- Wusthof Grand Prix II 8" Offset Deli Knife
- Forged from a solid piece of X50CrMoV15 stainless steel with bolster
- Poly handle with pebble grain finish for grip and durability
- PEtec edge technology gives an ultra sharp edge at a 14 degree bevel on each side
- Slightly curved handle for a comfortable effortless feel
- Made in Solingen Germany - Lifetime Warranty
The Wusthof Grand Prix II series of knives is by far one of the best values out there. This is a forged knife just like the Wusthof Classic or Ikon series. The difference is that they place that blade into a poly handle that keeps the cost down significantly. The curved handle is comfortable and has a good grip. This knife is very durable and performs as well as it's more expensive counterparts. These are great knives that won't bust your budget either.
$4.00 of this purchase is donated to Feeding America