- Wusthof Epicure 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- Fully forged redesigned blade shape brings a modern styling to classic German cutlery.
- A translucent ceramic coating on the blade protects it from scratches and increases corrosion resistance.
- PEtec edge technology gives an ultra sharp edge at a 14 degree bevel.
- Handles are made of the same material used in Epicurean high end cutting boards. Handles are contoured for an extremely comfortable feel.
- Made in Solingen Germany - Lifetime Warranty
The Wusthof Epicure series of kitchen knives are a departure from the traditional Wusthof blade styling and design. These knives are modern in their styling with a more upswept design and a well thought out handle for maximum comfort. These knives are fully forged, full tang, and with riveted handles like all Wusthof knives. The Epicure series blades are coated in a ceramic coating that resists scratching and adds to the corrosion resistance. Lastly the handles are made of Epicurean cutting board material that is extremely durable and long lasting. The blades are made in Germany and handles are made in USA.
$4.50 of this purchase is donated to Feeding America