- Wusthof Classic 3.5" Paring Knife
- Forged from a solid piece of X50CrMoV15 stainless steel with bolster
- Synthetic handle material is durable and resist discoloration
- PEtec edge technology gives an ultra sharp edge at a 14 degree bevel on each side
- Handle is designed for comfort and triple riveted for durability.
- Made in Solingen Germany - Lifetime Warranty
The Wusthof Classic series of knives are the flagship series from Wusthof. These knives have that traditional German look and feel to them. Created out of a solid piece of high carbon stainless steel and then fitted with a triple riveted synthetic handle for a knife that will last a lifetime. These knives combine a great value with a timeless design.
The 3 1/2" Paring knife is the everyday workhorse of small knives in the kitchen. I recommend having 2 or three so that there is no need to wash between food prep items.
$2.50 of this purchase is donated to Feeding America