- Set includes: 8" Chef's Knife and 3 1/2" paring knife
- Forged from a solid piece of X50CrMoV15 stainless steel with bolster
- Synthetic handle material is durable and resist discoloration
- PEtec edge technology gives an ultra sharp edge at a 14 degree bevel on each side
- Handle is designed for comfort and triple riveted for durability.
- Made in Solingen Germany - Lifetime Warranty
The Wusthof Classic series of knives are the flagship series from Wusthof. These knives have that traditional German look and feel to them. Created out of a solid piece of high carbon stainless steel and then fitted with a triple riveted synthetic handle for a knife that will last a lifetime. These knives combine a great value with a timeless design.
The 2 piece starter set is perfect for the person looking to start upgrading their knives or for someone starting out. The two knives included are the most common knives and are the foundation of a good knife collection.
$8.50 of this purchase is donated to Feeding America