- Shun Premier 5 1/2" Nakiri Vegetable Knife
- VG-MAX super steel cutting core with 32 layers each side of stainless with a traditional Japanese "Hand Hammered" look.
- 16 degree cutting edge that is double beveled and hand sharpened
- Contoured walnut colored pakka wood handle fits both right and left handed users
- Full tang construction with rear bolster for balance. Hand wash recommended.
- Made in Seki Japan and include a limited lifetime warranty
The Shun Premier series of knives start with a VG-MAX steel core. Shun wraps this with 32 layers of stainless on each side in a beautiful "hand hammered" look. This pattern allows food to slide off easily. The full tang construction is wrapped with an oval shaped pakka wood handle that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and accommodates both right and left handed users. The knife is then honed to a razors edge by hand to a 16 degree double bevel. The Shun premier knives are super sharp, super balanced and some of the best knives available in Japanese cutlery.
$8.25 of this purchase is donated to Feeding America