The Shun Kanso 6 piece block set includes the following items
- 3.5" Paring knife
- 5.5" Santoku w/ hollow edge
- 6" Utility knife
- 8" Chef's knife
- 9" Honing steel
- 8 Slot Ashwood Block
Shun Kanso is a design that is new from SHUN. Kanso means "Simplicity" in Japanese. The Kanso line has been brought down to the basics of what a knife should be. High quality steel with a comfortable function and form.
- Japanese AUS10 high carbon vanadium steel that takes a razors edge
- Heritage finish gives the Shun Kanso knives a rustic finish that is highly scratch resistant
- 16 degree cutting angle on each side. This gives a smooth clean cut.
- Full tang construction with a Tagayasan wood handle. Very durable and smooth.
- Crafted in Seki Japan and has a lifetime warranty
$20.00 of this purchase is donated to Feeding America