- Shun Classic 6" Utility Knife
- VG-MAX super steel cutting core with 34 layers each side of stainless Damascus cladding
- 16 degree cutting edge that is double beveled and hand sharpened
- D-shaped pakka wood handle for extreme comfort and less fatigue
- Full tang construction with rear bolster for balance. Hand wash recommended.
- Made in Seki Japan and include a limited lifetime warranty
The Shun Classic series of knives start with a VG-MAX steel core. Shun wraps this with 34 layers of stainless on each side in a beautiful Damascus pattern. The full tang construction is wrapped with a D shaped pakka wood handle that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. A left hand version is available as well. The knife is then honed to a razors edge by hand to a 16 degree double bevel. The Shun classic knives are super sharp, super balanced and some of the best knives available in Japanese cutlery.
$4.75 of this purchase is donated to Feeding America